Thank you to Ally for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award.
This remarkable act of kindness will not be forgotten. My gratitude can best be expressed through Haiku:
IT’S NOT JUST MY FACE…
ALLY, I HAVE TO TELL YOU:
YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE.
Wahoo! To be nominated by Ally as a Very Inspiring Blogger is actually quite remarkable. Check out Ally’s blog, Welcome to My Little Piece of Quiet, and see for yourself; you will love receiving her Quote of the Day. I know I do. Thank you, Ally, your continued encouragement and support mean the world to me!
- When it comes to unhealthy cycles, I am a wrecking ball. I am a sledgehammer. Hulk Smash.
- I love my best friend; she can do anything (read about it).
- I take a fancy bubble bath every single day, sometimes twice.
- My undergraduate major was in Sociology.
- When I have an epiphany, I make a video about it (watch this).
- Intuition and Sensitivity are my Superpowers.
- I cannot stand small talk. Go big or go home.
Here are my official nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger award:
- Michele Rosenthal, Heal My PTSD
- Kelly Rae Roberts
- Midnight Blues
- Uncomfortably Honest and Honestly Uncomfortable
- Robin, Rach & Joe!
- Kindness Blog
- Marvelline Marvels
- I Love to go a Gardening
- Positively Introverted
- A Small Act of Kindness
- Creating Your Life Journey
- Of Means and Ends
- INFJ Reflections
- Seven Years in a Drawer
Should you choose to accept this award, here are the official rules:
- Post the award icon on your blog;
- Thank the person who nominated you;
- List 7 facts about yourself;
- Nominate 15 other Very Inspiring Blogs;
- Post these rules.
MY FELLOW BLOGGERS,
THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION;
I WON’T FORGET IT.