One Lovely Blog…
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “LOVELY” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to CONNECT with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
(1) In college my comedic timing was compared to the great Gilda Radner’s.
(2) When I was 8 years old I dressed up as my hero, Carol Burnett, for Halloween.
(3) I will work Rambo First Blood into any conversation.
(4) Things got out of hand between me and a giant stuffed panda bear on YouTube this summer.
(5) My mouth gets me into trouble all the time (INFJ problems).
(6) I have been a volunteer activist for V-Day Until the Violence Stops since 2002.
(7) Lately, I have been expressing myself more and more through the ancient art of Haiku.
photo by @true_heart_jamila on Instagram
It is my pleasure to announce the following One Lovely Blog Award Nominees:
- Small Act of Kindness
- Basically Beyond Basic
- Kindness Blog
- Robin, Rach & Joe!
- Creating Your Life Journey
- I Love to go a Gardening
- Adventures of the Vay Jay Brigade
- Of Means and Ends
- Welcome to my Little Piece of Quiet
- Quiet Mammal
- INFJ Searcher
- Sensitive New World
- The Child Philosopher
- Uncomfortably Honest and Honestly Uncomfortable
If you enjoy my blog, please check out the above list for your reading pleasure.